Monday, February 17, 2014

Moving on - Drawing and Painting


I am just a crazy girl. I have no free time at all. I said that I would like to try another MOOC only in April...But it seems I got addicted to MOOC's routine! I kind of miss the letters and the assignments! So I joined another MOOC! It's from OPEN2STUDY platform based in Australia. It starts TODAY! Later at night I'll be reading all about it! It's a one month course.  I am familiar with the subjects already but I hope to get my kowledge organized. If I can practice some drawing and painting it would be awesome. I enjoyed making my pencil portrait and I had in mind drawing every week. But it has been difficult to find that moment. Maybe this course will help me with that routine! I hope it's lighter than Design101 because I really can't afford to spend so much time reading and exploring materials. Wish me good luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Belinha - yes, it's difficult communicating on the platform, but thanks for dropping in at our blog. The new course is quite different - not as hands-on - but I have got a few tips from the instructor that I think will be useful...Franca and I are also enrolled in the Coursera course which starts next week. Perhaps this one may be more practical as they have asked us to have art materials, camera and computer at the ready. This is it: https://www.coursera.org/course/livearthistory.

Who knows? ...

talk again soon I hope

Daniela

PS I love your illustration website - it's just the kind of work I would like to be doing some day....