Thursday, November 6, 2014

Midterm exam is done!

I decided to take the midterm exam today and the final exam on weekend. I did the right call because I found it difficult. I did not know maybe 10 answers and had doubts in some also. So I had to review some of the course's readings. It took me sometime but I did good! I missed two answers and, honestly, I really don't know the correct answer, Question 18 and 11. Some of the questions are too easy. I was afraid of this because my English isn't that good and there's the interpretation factor. I am happy with the result. Now I will prepare myself to the Final Exam. I am now confident that I will get my Certificate of completion: I just need to answer 3 questions correctly. But I would like to do better, maybe answer the 40 questions correctly! I think that is out of my reach. I don't have such a good memory and these final questions will be about the all course. Well, we shall see how it goes. For now I am HAPPY, yeah!

Post-scriptum! 


Yesterday I took the Final Exam as planned. I found it more difficult than Midterm. I am glad it's over! I did well, I am pleased: I finished the course with 88%! Now I am going to print the all materials and turn it into a kind of manual. 

No comments: